Villas for Sale in Al Furjan
If you are buying a house for the first time or looking for a bigger space, then discover the luxury villas for sale in Al Furjan. Al Furjan offers stylish villas with huge layouts, a mix of three six-bedroom units, and amenities fit for modern urban living.
Ready Villas in Al Furjan
Dubai Style is a village-like community of three, four, five, and six-bedroom villas. Its villas are Emirati architecture-inspired. The average size of a 3-bedroom villa is roughly 3,842 square feet to 3,994 square feet; the 5-bedroom villas range from approximately 5,412 sq. ft. to 5,641 sq. ft; and the 6-bedroom villas can be around 6,857 sq. ft.
Dubai Style features a swimming pool, balcony, garden, and proximity to facilities like clubhouses, retail outlets, and restaurants. These amenities are also present in other villas for sale in Al Furjan.
For your reference, listed below are the average prices of Dubai Style villas for sale:
- Three-Bedroom Unit: AED 1,918,000
- Four-Bedroom Unit: AED 2,571,000
- Five-bedroom unit: AED 3,252,000
- Six-Bedroom Unit: AED 4,375,000
Quortaj is a gated community near Yalayis Street / Jebel Ali Al Hibab Road. It is a themed villa, a fusion of North African, Mediterranean, and Emirati styles. It consists of a mix of three to six-bedroom units. The average size of 3-bedroom villas is roughly between 2,410 square feet to 3,994 square feet; the 4-bedroom villas span 4,539 square feet to 7,000 square feet; the 5-bedroom villas are approximately 4,800 square feet to 7,423 square feet; and the 6-bedroom villas are about 6,000 square feet.
The common features of villas for sale in Quortaj are balconies, windows, and doors with contemporary design, landscaped gardens, multiple parking spaces, maid’s rooms, and spacious layouts. The five- and six-bedroom units have a provision for a private pool and jacuzzi.
For your reference, listed below are the average prices of Quortaj villas for sale:
- Three-Bedroom Unit: AED 2,562,000
- Four-Bedroom Unit: AED 4,079,000
- Five-bedroom unit: AED 4,776,000
- Six-Bedroom Unit: AED 5,905,000
Tilal Al Furjan
Tilal Al Furjan is another gated community selling luxury four- and five-bedroom villas that express minimalism with a quality finish. The average size of 4-bedroom villas is around 4,000 square feet, while 5-bedroom villas are over 5,000 square feet.
Tilal Al Furjan is packed with attractive amenities, including, among others, an expansive entrance foyer, an optional swimming pool, generous spaces for living areas and rooms, a covered garage, a shaded balcony, a provision for smart home automation, and electric vehicle charging ports. It has features you may not find in other luxury villas for sale in Al Furjan.
For your reference, listed below are the average prices of Tilal Al Furjan for sale:
- Four-Bedroom Unit: AED 2,800,000 -3,200,000
- Five-Bedroom Unit: AED 4,800,000 – 6,000,000
Explore More Properties In Al Furjan
Add a mouse-hover effect on the border to make it more awesome.
Off-Plan Villas in Al Furjan
One of the sought-after off-plan properties right now is the Jebel Ali Village in Murooj, Al Furjan.
Jebel Ali Village
Jebel Ali Village is an upscale residential development by Nakheel Properties, offering modern-styled four to five-bedroom villas. The four-bedroom villas range from 4,200 to 6,000 square feet, while the five-bedroom villas cover 4,700 to 6,000 square feet. It features floor-to-ceiling windows, a spacious design, en-suite bathrooms, balconies, and large garden areas.
Benefits of Living in Al Furjan
- Al Furjan is a well-known community with a list of villas for sale, including ready-to-move-in and off-plan villas.
- Al Furjan villas have access to primary transportation hubs, such as the Dubai Metro Route 2020; major roads, such as Sheikh Zayed Road, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, and Jebel Ali-Al Hibab Road; and Dubai Al Maktoum Intl (DWC) Airport.
- In Al Furjan, life is not all work and no play. There is a selection of attractions and recreation spaces near Al Furjan villas, including malls, hotels, clubhouses, The Walk at JBR, Madame Tussauds, Ain Dubai Observation Wheel, and Expo City Dubai, to name a few.
- Al Furjan has everything an individual or family needs: supermarkets, medical centers, schools, churches and mosques, and salons and spas.