• home
  • Jumeirah Second
  • Meydan Group
  • Canal Front Residences at Dubai Water Canal
  •  overview
  • home
  • Jumeirah Second
  • Meydan Group
  • Canal Front Residences at Dubai
  •  overview

Canal Front Residences at Dubai Water Canal Starting at AED 1.6 million or USD 432,000

Let Us Call You!

“We would like to email/WhatsApp you the floor plans, payment plan, brochure, and 360-degree virtual tours.”

Property Type : Apartment

Unit type : 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms

Size: 913 sq ft to 3,829 sq ft

Down Payment: 20%

Payment Plan: Pay 40% On Handover

Handover: Q2 2024

Image Gallery

Project Overview

Meydan Group presents Canal Residence Dubai. This is a recently launched waterfront project with opulent apartments with 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms. To add, it settles along the beautiful Dubai Water Canal. Moreover, modern fixtures and equipment in these apartments guarantee maximum comfort and convenience for residents.

 

Furthermore, it strategically nestles next to the popular Dubai Water Canal neighbourhood. It is popular for its family-friendly amenities and surroundings. Hence, this project provides a prime location with easy access. The city will be simple for residents to navigate about without any hassles.

 

Simple and relaxing, life at Canal Residence Dubai intends to offer a peaceful haven. To add, residents may enjoy the best of life thanks to the contemporary fixtures and infrastructure. It also boasts quiet surroundings and community spaces which enhances its appeal.

Amenities and features

A number of first-rate amenities are available at Canal Residence Dubai

Retail Outlets

Swimming Pool

Gymnasium

Ample Parking Space

Leisure water activities

Concierge services

Parks and Gardens

Kids Play Area

Floor Plan

Meydan Dubai Canal properties has spacious floor plans with 1, 2, and 3 bedroom beachfront apartments. These apartments have luxury amenities and high-end fittings throughout their design. Additionally, residents can enjoy breathtaking views through their balconies while living in a home surrounded by water canals.

Payment Plan

20%

Down Payment

40%

During Construction

40%

On Handover

Edit Content

BBQ Areas

Outdoor Pool

Fitness Centre

Sports Court

Green Surrounding

Water Activity

Jogging Trails

Kids Pool

Running Track

Beach Volleyball

Master Developers

Meraas Group is the master developer for the Dubai Water Canal project. Meraas Group has a commitment to innovation and excellence. This has led to the turnaround of the canal into one of the most world class projects in today’s society. Moreover, the company dedicates to building dynamic and sustainable urban environments. Hence, it has made a substantial contribution to the economic, social, and environmental progress of Dubai’s real estate sector.

Developers

Canal Residences Dubai was developed by Meraas Group, which is popular for its outstanding buildings. These exquisite waterfront apartments demonstrate the company’s commitment to providing high-end amenities and unique architecture. Meraas Group is managed by a committed team of professionals. They push traditional norms to offer remarkable projects that revolutionise urban life. To add, Meraas Group has a successful track record and a wide portfolio of projects. It also continues to innovate the 

Location of Project

Canal Residence Dubai is a fantastic site near the Dubai 

10 minutes
DIFC, Dubai

20 minutes
Dubai International Airport

15 minutes
Dubai Mall

15 minutes
Al Khail Mall

Edit Content

Meraas Group’s Canal Front Residences settles along the Dubai Water Canal. It offers an exceptional location with spectacular waterfront views and easy access to leisure activities. Moreover, residents enjoy relaxing strolls, cycling, and waterfront dining options along the bustling canal promenade. Additionally, the strategic location provides seamless access to key Dubai locations. Such as DIFC, The Dubai Mall, and Dubai International Airport which allows for easy commuting. Overall, Canal Front Residences has an ideal location in the centre of Dubai’s dynamic landscape.

Frequently Asked Questions

Canal Residences Dubai offer 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.

Prices for units at Canal Front Residences start at AED 1.6 million or USD 432,000.



The payment plan for Canal Residences Dubai requires a 20% down payment. Then, the remaining 80% divided into 40% during construction and 40% on handover.

Other Projects of Meydan Group

Canal Front Residences

AED 1.6 M

View Details

Other Projects In Dubai Water Canal

Canal Front Residences

AED 1.6 M

View Details
Canal Front Residences

Let Us Call You!

“We would like to email/WhatsApp you the floor plans, payment plan, brochure, and 360-degree virtual tours.”

Open chat
Hello 👋
Can we help you?