• home
  • Developers
  • RAK Properties

Everything About The RAK PROPERTIES

Real estate developer RAK Properties, situated in Ras Al Khaimah, is essential to the development of the emirate. The initials of the emirate, Ras Al Khaimah, are the source of the company’s name. The developer in Ras Al Khaimah may be able to draw in a lot of foreign investment. This is because of the area’s distinctive topography, which includes breathtaking beaches and sweeping mountains. Additionally, the information about RAK Properties is so exquisite that it makes significant infrastructure investments in the area by constructing recreation centers and schools.

Group 1000001894

HISTORY:

His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, the ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, launched RAK Properties. It is a real estate developer in Ras Al Khaimah with its headquarters in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, in 2005. The initials of the emirate inspired the company’s name. Since then, RAK Properties has grown its business to include Dubai.

Rectangle 3951
Vector 23
RAK Properties for Sale in Ras Al-Khaimah

Ras Al Khaimah

Ras Al Khaimah is one of the top locations in the UAE for business establishment. It nestles in the country’s northernmost region. The sixth-largest city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is Ras Al Khaimah (RAK). The information about rak is scattered everywhere. Now, it is the capital of the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah. Being the northernmost emirate, it is renowned for having a varied 

RAK Properties for Sale in Ras Al-Khaimah
developer shap 3

Ras Al Khaimah development

The population of immigrants has increased in recent years, which has affected the growth of Ras Al Khaimah. Major Middle Eastern developers are therefore keen to begin their new projects in this area. This includes Emaar and Forbes Middle East’s leading real estate firms.

FAQs

Real estate developer RAK Properties has appointed a new CEO, Sameh H M Al Muhtadi. This is effective this week, the company announced on August 24.

In addition, it has natural beauty and world-class hospitality. It also provides numerous information about rak and many attractions. Ras Al Khaimah likewise offers a competitive business environment. The government's institutional approach has made the Emirate an investment destination of choice for SMEs and big businesses alike.

RAK Properties has a sound capital of AED 2 billion. The company's founders includes the Government of Ras Al Khaimah new projects. They hold 45 per cent while the remaining 55 per cent is by the public.

Ras Al Khaimah offers one of the best investment opportunities. That is, with the rapidly growing tourism sector contributing to the appreciation of property values. Despite the potential for growth, property prices in the region remain accessible and affordable. Thus, making it one of the emirate's key features.

The emirate is notable for its varied topography. That is, from the Hajar mountains to rolling sand dunes to 64 kms of beaches. As well as its adventure tourism attractions. It has a stable and diverse economy, with independent executive, legislative and judicial branches of government.

Other RAK PROPERTIES for Sale in Ras Al-Khaimah

Quattro Del Mar

Quattro Del Mar

AED0 875 M

Visit Now
Nasim Lofts

Nasim Lofts

AED0 5.5 M

Visit Now
Marbella Villas

Marbella Villas

AED0 2.07 M

Visit Now
Bayviews at Hayat

Bayviews at Hayat

AED0 530 M

Visit Now

Compare Listings